The Inman Aligner is a removable orthodontic appliance designed to treat minor orthodontic problems affecting the front six teeth. The treatment works quickly and uses advanced technology and techniques to prevent painful symptoms.
How does the Inman Aligner work?
The Inman Aligner has a coiled spring located behind the front teeth and metal bar situated on the front of the teeth combine to generate gentle forces that squeeze the teeth into a nice alignment.
What are the benefits of the Inman Aligner?
- Speed: Treatment is often completed in only 6 weeks for mild but can take up to 20 weeks if the problem is more severe.
- Comfort: The aligner is comfortable and works quickly and painlessly but can cause minor speech difficulties at first.
- Flexibility: The appliance is removable and thus can be taken out for special occasions or important work duties etc.
- Oral hygiene: The brace is removed to eat and brush teeth. There is therefore no need to worry about getting food trapped in the braces.
- Cost: This is less expensive than most other orthodontic treatments.
Stages of Treatment
Stage 1: Your Inman Aligner dentist in Glasgow will examine your mouth to check that you are a suitable candidate and talk to you about the treatment process.
Stage 2: The dentist will take images of your teeth and send these to the laboratory for the manufacture of your aligner.
Stage 3: When you return to the practice 2 weeks later we will fit the appliance and will arrange a check-up to monitor progress.
How much does treatment cost?
You can expect to pay between £1500 and £2500 dependent on the severity of your orthodontic condition. Your Glasgow Inman Aligner dentist will discuss the cost of treatment during an initial consultation.
What are the advantages of the Inman Aligner?
The treatment works quickly and is comfortable and the aligner is removable. Also, though the aligner is not invisible it is discreet and you will only have to wear it for 2 to 5 months.
Is it suitable for everyone?
No, the treatment will not suitable for everyone as it is designed for minor problems affecting the front teeth. If you have problems with your back teeth or a more complex orthodontic prescription, you may have to choose an alternative treatment.
Is the Inman Aligner painful?
The system uses the latest technology and techniques to move the teeth. Initially, it may take you a couple of days to get used to wearing it, but you will soon find it very comfortable. Any affects on speech are usually short-lived.
How can I find out more?
Call us today to find out more about the Inman Aligner.